Thursday, October 28, 2010

Don't Want to Sleep - Never, Ever, No.

Sleep is overrated. Also, the title of this blog sounds like an alternative band from 2005. "Don't Want to Sleep" by Never, Ever, No. I'm a weirdo..

Freaks and Geeks is a great show. It's on youtube. I don't like Lindsay Weir all that much. She's too sensitive and crazy for my liking. Sure, she embraces herself or whatever but she freaks out about things that are totally unnecessary. Maybe I subconsciously harbor jealousy towards her because she gets to be in a room with James Franco, Jason Segel, Martin Starr, John Daley and the rest of that fantastic cast ...That's probably it. Over a four day period, I watched all of the episodes. Toooo much time on my hands. I'm tired.  I'm going to draw.

P.s.- I'm officially in love with Matthew Gray Gubler. Take note, whoever designs heaven, that's who I want to end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment